Terms and Conditions
The Sites are available only for your personal use, which shall be limited to viewing the Sites, providing information to the Sites and downloading product information for your personal review.
World Electronics Inc Web site (i.e., iDWnMore.com) and iDW® logo are trademarks of World Electronics In. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
USE OF THIS SITE
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
World Electronics Inc makes no claim or representation, and accepts no responsibility, regarding the quality, nature, legality or reliability of the sites accessible by hyperlinks from this Site, or Web sites linking to this Site.
Pricing, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. World Electronics Inc cannot be held responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.
- All prices quoted are per piece and in US Dollars unless otherwise noted.
- A minimum order is required of US $200.00 value. If ordered less than $200, World Electronics reserves the right to cancel the order.
- Some of the items might be not available at the time of order. Please call or email ahead to ensure the product(s) are available.
- At this time, all items must be ordered by phone, fax or in person. No online orders will be accepted.
- Cash-on-Delivery is available for orders in the U.S.
- Please call, email or fax all foreign orders. All foreign orders outside of the continental U.S. require upfront payment via wire transfer, letter of credit, or credit card. Checks and foreign currency are not accepted.
- For domestic U.S. orders. customer will be notified once the order has been completed and shipped. For foreign orders, the shipment will be made upon receipt of final payment of the items plus the shipping charges.
- Please make sure that your order is correct on the order form: i.e., item codes, color choices, etc. before finalizing the order.
- Credit Card (VISA, MASTER)
- Cash / Check / Money Order / Wire Transfer / Letter of Credit
SHIPPING POLICY - US
- You will receive an email notification the day your order has been shipped with a confirmation of shipment and UPS tracking number. You can use this number to track your shipment at www.ups.com
- We will accept orders until 1 PM EST on any given business day UPS shipping.
- All orders will be shipped pending credit approval.
SHIPPING METHOD - US
- UPS Next Day Air Early AM
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- UPS 2nd Day Air AM
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS 3 Day Select
- UPS GROUND
RETURN POLICY - US
- Discrepancies or Claims must be submitted by Email, Mail or Fax within 6 days of receipt of goods.
We will respond with a Return Authorization Number(RAN) or Credit information.
- Return Address: 118 West 27th Street.
New York, NY 10001
- Phone : (212) 352-1010
- Fax : (212) 352-1211
- Email: email@example.com
- Claims will not be accepted after 10 days from Invoice date.
- Please keep all merchandise together: including the original packing materials until an authorization number has been obtained. Damages or Defective merchandise must be packed in their original boxes(i.e. ply bags, product boxes, etc., NOT SHIPPING BOX). Items must be in their a) original item box b) no price sticker on or removed c) no writing on original item.
- Items received without original undamaged boxes(with writing on the boxes, price stickers on or removed) WILL ONLY BE CREDITED 50%.
- All Returns Will Be Subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
- No returns nor exchanges on sale items.
- Your boxes have been professionally packed and checked in our facility. If there are any damages, please contact the freight carrier, no later than 3 days, to file a claim. UPS 1-800-742-5877
Information We Collect
User-Provided Information: You provide us information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, street address, and certain financial information for payment and/or ordering purposes. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses. We may also retain any messages you send through WWW.IDWNMORE.COM.
Third Party Services
From time to time, WORLD ELECVTRONICS INC may also elect to utilize third party research and marketing services in determining the effectiveness of the website performance and/or marketing campaigns.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of WWW.IDWNMORE.COM.
By providing WWW.IDWNMORE.COM your email address, street address, telephone number and other personally identifiable information (including by “following,” “liking,” linking your account to WWW.IDWNMORE.COM, etc., on a third party website or network), you consent to our using the email address to send you WWW.IDWNMORE.COM-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You also agree that we may send you notifications of activity on WWW.IDWNMORE.COM to the email address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of WWW.IDWNMORE.COM, or other information. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following any purchases and/or orders on WWW.IDWNMORE.COM, WORLD ELECTRONICS INC may retain your information for a reasonable time for archival purposes, hereby defined as three (3) years. Furthermore, WORLD ELECTRONICS INC may retain and continue to use indefinitely all information contained in your communications to other users or posted to public or semi-public areas of WWW.IDWNMORE.COM.
WORLD ELECTRONICS INC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the user content you post on WWW.IDWNMORE.COM, if applicable,. We reserve the right to remove any such information or material for any reason or no reason, including without limitation if in our sole opinion such information or material violates, or may violate, any applicable law or to protect or defend our rights or property or those of any third party. WORLD ELECTRONICS INC also reserves the right to remove information upon the request of any third party without any prior notice to you.
How We Share Your Information
If and when applicable, any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to WWW.IDWNMORE.COM, such as user content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy or website customization settings. If you remove information that you posted to WWW.IDWNMORE.COM, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
How We Protect Your Information
WORLD ELECTRONICS INC cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to WORLD ELECTRONICS INC or guarantee that your information on the service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of third-party providers, such as social networks. WORLD ELECTRONICS INC is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from WORLD ELECTRONICS INC, at all times.
Compromise of Personal Information
Your Choices About Your Information
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through WWW.IDWNMORE.COM, in which case WORLD ELECTRONICS INC may not be able to provide certain services to you. You can review and correct the information about you that WORLD ELECTRONICS INC keeps on file by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, OUR ORGANZATION does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to purchase or order products and/or services from WWW.IDWNMORE.COM. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on WWW.IDWNMORE.COM. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Web Sites
WORLD ELECTRONICS INC
ADDRESS: 118 West 27th Street, New York, NY 10001
By using IDWnMORE.com website and purchasing our products you agree that you understand and will comply with the terms and conditions outlined above.